Thursday, March 17, 2011

Short Utility Bin

This collapsible bin is a new product in the Spring line. It comes in all three kid prints - Playful Robots (blue bin), Cheeky Elephants (tan bin), and Apple Blossom (brown bin).

Here's a picture of my 10 month old in it. She is so sweet! She played peekaboo with me, ducking down and popping up smiling. It was a fun photo shoot!

The inside of the bin is wipe-able. It collapses flat and there are two small handles on the sides for carrying.

I've only had it a short time but we've already used it for picking up toys and carrying laundry. I think it'll be good for when we travel. It makes a good catch-all for those last minute things we forgot to pack and then when we arrive we can tuck it away.

There is also a Tall Utility Bin that is the same diameter but is 7 inches taller. It's available in brown with a Pin Dots trim. 

3 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job on this blog! I am so loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture!! Just one question... its awesomely collapsable but how do you make it stay not collapsed? I just received one and its like a basketliner without any basket. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first time you open it, it wants to stay closed. I think that's from being stored and then shipped flat. But after you've had it open a while, it stays open. And when you put things in it, it'll stay open fine. I've moved mine in and out of the house for parties (open, closed, open, closed) and now I don't have any trouble getting it to stay up.

    ReplyDelete